Digimon World: Next Order for PlayStation 4 by Bandai
The Digimon World series returns to the West with Digimon World: Next Order! There are rumors that Digimon World: Next Order is the best game in the story world yet. You get some of the same familiarities that you’ve come to know in the Digimon world, but with new elements as well.
In the beginning, you will get a short overview of the world and how to play. This will help those who are new to Digimon. Once you enter the game, you’ll be able to select which young Digimon you want.
- An all-new adventure and story awaits!
- The Digital World is in despair.
- Machinedramons are running rampant and causing utter chaos… the Digital World needs your help!
- Explore and traverse the Digital World to solve a Digi-mystery.
- Recruit faithful Digimon companions and meet friends along the way to help you on this epic journey.
You will have a greater selection here than in past games. There are more than 200 Digi in the game that you’ve seen on the series. You can pick whether you want to a male or female character and you get to go through the world with two Digi instead of one.
Whether or not you and your partners are going to do well is going to be decided by your determination and dedication. It’s up to you to raise the Digimon. You’ll be responsible for their training.
You’ll also have to make sure they get fed. It’s during this time of training and actions that a true partnership is formed.
You can teach your Digimon to compete in AI skirmishes and win.
As you explore the world, you’ll encounter various situations that are designed to stop you. If you’ve never played Digimon before, you might find these situations a little harder than those who have.
You’ll engage in combat, and try to find a way to sustain yourself on your journey. You’ll be searching for Digimon and all of this is fairly familiar. One of the differences in this game is that you’ll see some characters based on humans.
Some of these characters will be obstacles for you to overcome and others will propel you forward. A few of the old characters from previous games will appear briefly in this game.
Shima is one of these characters from the older ones that you see again. The way that the action is handled is different and you’ll have AI battles to fight.
The game is divided into separate areas for you to play.
You’ll have to go through your training, which is different from the older games. You get to power up in this game. You also upgrade the town. As you make your trek through the world, you’ll be finding different things that you can use.
These resources are necessary for you in the world. The game has a new story line with Machinedramons causing problems in the world. The graphics in the game are good.
They feature many beautiful colors shown from various angles in the world. The sounds and the music are better than ever. The game is tough enough and interesting enough that you’ll want to play it over and over again.
If you preorder, you do get the bonus of the Digimon World: Next Order soundtrack and the Digivolution Core which aids you in the game. Plus, you’ll get the Adventure Aid set, which also gives you tools you can use in the game.
“The Digital World is waiting for you… Or are you waiting for the Digital World?
Digimon World: Next Order Information
- Over 200 Digimon from the animated series!
- Choose between a male or female protagonist.
- For the first time ever in the series, explore the Digital World with not one, but TWO Digi on partners!
- Your success in battles and the growth of your partners is totally dependent on you: Raise, train, feed, discipline, etc. in real-time to form strong bonds with your Digimon companions.
- Evolved AI Battle System: Strong bonds with your partners is key – train your Digimon to excel in AI battles on their own.
Admin Rating: (4 / 5)